Kathy works with many kinds of people, but they all share this in common: they recognize that to have a more satisfying, meaningful life, they must develop greater self-awareness. If this describes you, read further to know with certainty if coaching is the right next step for you.
All coaching with Kathy automatically means diving deep into who you are as a person and what you believe. To accomplish this, together we explore those topics we’re told to never discuss in polite company – religion, politics, money, relationships and yes, sex. Clients who find the greatest success through this process are willing to engage in these conversations and possess many of these traits:
- Willing to dig deep to discover what is most important – to them.
- Curious about themselves, their life, work and relationships, and the world at large.
- Desires and seeks meaning, purpose and fulfillment in their life and work.
- Motivated to change, recognizing that real change takes time, energy and focus. The status quo is no longer okay.
- Willing to tolerate discomfort as a prerequisite for change.
- Yearns for greater satisfaction.
- Values education and learning in all its forms and is willing to invest to achieve positive, constructive results.
- Incorporates movement as a part of daily life.
- Takes action to create what they say is most important.
- Sees laughter and humor as vital parts of life.